Pine Rest provides highly trained and compassionate professionals to assist in person-centered planning for individuals with developmental disabilities. We provide year-round planning and the ability to customize an array of services.
We also provide Enhanced Health Care—including nursing, dietary and health assessments, psychological and psychiatric treatment, physical and occupational therapy based on individual need.
Our “Culture of Gentleness” trained staff uses proactive teaching methods and understands the role of developmental, psychiatric and cultural factors.
Services include(medical necessity required):
- Advocating for clinically appropriate services
- Person-centered planning • Self-determination
- Representative Payee
- Benefits consultation including assistance with DHS benefits acquisition
- Coordination of services with medical and other providers
- Monitoring of progress and services
- Quality Management
For more information call 616-281-0061 ext. 5.