What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
To protect both our patients and staff during COVID-19, Pine Rest is adhering to recommended safety practices including:
- Limiting the number of staff and patients in the clinic.
- The waiting area is currently significantly reduced in size, so we are asking that you do not bring additional people with you unless absolutely necessary.
- Staff will show you how to set up a video visit to see if this might be an option for future appointments.
- Using current CDC health screening for all staff and patients including taking temperatures.
- Staff with a fever or symptoms will not be working.
- Any patient with a temperature that is at or above 100ºF or who screened positive on health questions will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more.
- Face masks required for all patients, accompanying family members and staff.
- In addition to face masks, staff will also wear face shields.