Outpatient Clinic Safety
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
To protect both our patients and staff during COVID-19, Pine Rest is adhering to recommended safety practices including:
- Limiting the number of staff and patients in the clinic
- The waiting area is currently significantly reduced in size, so we are asking that you do not bring additional people with you unless absolutely necessary.
- If you are interested, staff will show you how to set up a video visit to see if this might be an option for future appointments.
- Using current CDC health screening for all staff and patients including taking temperatures
- Staff with a fever or symptoms will not be working.
- Any patient with a temperature that is at or above 100ºF or who screened positive on health questions will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Sanitizing surfaces
- Physical distancing of 6 feet or more where possible
- Requiring face masks for all patients, accompanying family members and staff