Support Groups & Classes
At Pine Rest, we have a variety of classes and support groups to meet a range of needs. Both Michigan and Iowa classes are listed below. For more information, select the class or group from our navigation.
For locations, dates and times of any particular support group or class, please visit our Events section and search by group/class name or type of event.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call 866.852.4001.
- Anxiety & Depression Support Group
- Family Connection | For family members of those with mental illness
- Family Recovery Group | For family members of those with addiction
- Postpartum Adjustment Group
- Healthy Living Group | For individuals struggling with depression, anxiety or mood regulation problems
- Nurtured Heart Approach to Parenting | 6-week course
- Reclaim Your Life: How to Manage Chronic Pain | 12-week course
- Reducing Your Risk for Postpartum Depression | Free 2-hour workshop
- Skills Building 101 | 8-week course
Tue Jul 26th 2016 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Pine Rest Northeast Clinic, Grand Rapids MIDesigned for individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, or mood regulation problems, the Healthy Living Group is held weekly on Tuesdays at the Pine Rest Northeast Clinic.
Tue Jul 26th 2016 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pine Rest North Shore Clinic, Spring Lake MISkills Building 101 is designed for adults who have recently been discharged from the hospital or patients who are engaged in therapy. This group will provide additional support to learn coping skills and to better manage life's challenges.
Wed Jul 27th 2016 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Pine Rest Campus Clinic, Grand Rapids MIHeld weekly on Wednesdays, the Healthy Living Group is a program offered through Pine Rest designed to meet the needs of individuals who are struggling with depression, anxiety, or mood regulation problems.
View All Events