Assessment & Testing
Pine Rest offers a variety of services for individuals of all ages, organizations and professionals seeking psychological and neuropsychological assessment, evaluations and recommendations at our Psychological Consultation Center (PCC), Pella Clinic and Traverse City Clinic. Our staff use their extensive experience and expertise as well as the most current and proven resources to tailor assessments to each individual’s particular need.
- Assessing Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children, adolescents, and adults
- Autism spectrum disorders evaluation & treatment
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment for autism spectrum disorders
- Diagnostic assessment of emotional and personality functioning
- IME and disability evaluations
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Older adult assessments
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease assessments
- Assessing developmental disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Educational classes and workshops on parenting, ADHD and other topics
- Consultation with physicians, teachers and other professionals
- Legal and court-related assessments
- Pre-surgical and pain management assessments
- Worker’s compensation and disability evaluations
- Corporate and vocational assessments
Forensic Psychiatric and Psychological Services
Pine Rest Forensic Psychiatric and Psychological Services provides a wide range of services to professionals in the legal and criminal justice system. Our team of forensic experts includes psychiatrists, psychologists and neuropsychologists who possess the clinical experience and qualifications to provide psychological evaluations and expert testimony regarding criminal and civil issues.
ADHD symptoms can mimic other psychological conditions such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, autism spectrum disorders or learning disabilities, and individuals with ADHD can also experience these conditions alongside their ADHD. For this reason, a comprehensive assessment is often the best starting place in determining the full range of issues and then using this to guide treatment interventions.