Family Intervention & Services
Intervention services are designed to assist family members and significant others who have loved ones suffering from substance use disorders. Denial often serves to sabotage attempts to help those we love get the help they so desperately need. An addiction intervention program provides a safe and supportive and highly successful means of helping the family break through denial and gain a commitment to accept treatment.
- A free family consultation session to hear more about drug intervention and to assist the family in deciding if intervention is right for them.
- A series of addiction intervention training and planning sessions.
- Facilitation of the intervention session.
- Coordination of treatment services and/or referrals as needed.
- Ongoing support for the family.