Neuropsychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Application Procedures
As an organization striving to increase diversity, we welcome applications from persons of varied backgrounds. Pine Rest is an equal opportunity employer.
To be eligible for the fellowship, candidates must:
- Graduate from an APA-accredited doctoral program in psychology
- Complete an APA-accredited internship
Fellows must pass a national background check that includes a workforce background check and criminal background check. Fellows must pass a pre-employment physical. A drug test must be passed no earlier than 30 days prior to the start of the fellowship.
These materials are required:
- A cover letter detailing your training, career goals and fit with our program. Please include in your cover letter your anticipated graduation date.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation from clinical supervisors. These must be emailed by the supervisors directly to the program director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A letter from your internship Training Director that includes a description of your training in neuropsychology, your status and progress in the internship program, and your anticipated date of completion. If the Training Director has also been one of your clinical supervisors, it is acceptable for the Training Director’s letter to serve as one of the letters of recommendation.
- Two de-identified reports.
- Transcripts of all graduate work. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable and may be scanned. Official transcripts will be required during onboarding.
Send the above materials to Program Director Brant VanOrman: email@example.com.