Pearls for Partners
A Virtual Mental Health Education Series for Community Partners
The Pearls for Partners lecture series aims to provide practical tools, knowledge and skills to better identify and treat patients who are in need of mental health care. All community partners are invited to attend upcoming lectures.
For the safety of our participants and staff, upcoming Pearls for Partners lectures will be offered virtually only. All events are live-streamed from 7-8 a.m. on their scheduled dates. 1 CME or CE credit available.
An email will be sent after the event that contains a link to your specific continuing education evaluation. Once the completed evaluation is submitted and received, your continuing education certificate will be emailed automatically.
We are working on getting you access to more videos of past Pearls presentations, so keep checking back here for updates. If you have any questions about these Pearls videos, please contact the referral relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some videos require you to enter a passcode, which is provided below.
- April 2021 – Building Healthcare Worker Resiliency Through Hardship. Passcode: 8963
- March 2021 – Too Many Hurting Kids: Suicide Risk Assessment with Children and Adolescents. Passcode: 2966
- June 2019 – Navigating Mental Health: A Conversation with Pine Rest Leaders
- September 2017 – Personality Disorders: Insights for Primary Care Passcode: 9521
- March 2017 – Substance Use Disorders: identification and Treatment Passcode: 1239
- September 2016 – ADHD: Tips for Primary Care Providers Passcode: 9989
Click on the Pearls for Partners lecture titles below to register.
Wed Feb 9th 2022 7:00 am - 8:00 amDrs. Smithee and Rollings will review the assessment of ADHD and help attendees understand when and how to refer for a more comprehensive evaluation.
View All Events
Register for our Professional Education E-Newsletter
Would you like to be notified about upcoming continuing education programs at Pine Rest? Sign up for our eNewsletter today!