Pine Rest’s Portage Clinic provides Portage and the surrounding communities with quality behavioral health services, including therapy, counseling, psychological assessment and testing, intensive outpatient treatment for substance use disorders, as well as access to psychiatry and medication services.
1350 West Centre Avenue
Portage, MI 49024
Click here for a map. (Google Maps)
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment
Individual, Family & Couples Counseling
Counseling, psychotherapy and psychiatric services are available for children, adolescents, adults, families and older adults. Making the decision to seek help can be a difficult one. You can expect helpful, respectful counselors and therapists here to put you at ease. Flexible day or evening appointment times are available.
Therapy treatments include individual, couples, group and family counseling. The Pine Rest Portage Clinic location has access to all of the counseling and therapy resources of the entire Pine Rest organization, including experts in behavioral health, partial hospitalization, inpatient treatment, and residential services.
Counseling & therapy services are available for a wide range of mental or behavioral health concerns, including:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Addiction / Substance use disorders
- Child & teen behavior problems
- Depression & other mood disorders
- Postpartum depression & anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Spiritual issues
- Stress management
Counseling & Therapy Services
- Individual, couples, group and family counseling and psychotherapy
- Treatment of mood, anxiety and other mental health concerns
- Treatment of substance use disorders, including Intensive Outpatient (IOP) group services
- Treatment for relationship and communication difficulties
- Premarital counseling and assessment
- Christian counseling
- Psychiatric medication services are available through our other Pine Rest locations.
- Referral to other treatment or programs, including inpatient & partial hospitalization programs