Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services inpatient hospital is open and accepting patients seeking treatment for behavioral health and substance use issues. It is crucial that Pine Rest continues to hire staff during the COVID-19 crisis in order to meet the needs of our patients.
The position with the most openings is psychiatric technicians who work directly with our hospital patients and residents to help them achieve their treatment goals. They also work closely with a team of highly trained clinical staff including registered nurses, therapists, social workers, psychiatrists and other advanced practice professionals.
Ideal psychiatric technician candidates enjoy working with and helping people, have an interest in the behavioral health field and have at least a high school diploma or GED
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows individuals to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. Pine Rest offers countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of its size, scope of services, and specialty programs, including:
- Pine Rest is the fourth largest behavioral health services provider in the United States, serving over 44,000 individuals last year.
- A full continuum of services for behavioral health and addiction — psychiatric urgent care, inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient, telepsychiatry, teletherapy and residential.
- Serving children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Designation as a teaching hospital of Michigan State University with behavioral health education programs at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- Over a 110-year tradition of providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
To see all job opening at Pine Rest go to pinerest.org/JOIN-OUR-TEAM.