Updated April 15, 2020
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services needs donations for its in-patient hospital.
Donations listed below are currently being accepted at Pine Rest:
- Isolation/Surgical Gowns (disposable and reusable)
- N95 Masks
- Isolation masks Adult/Child
- Masks with face shield/visor
- Face shields
- Goggles/Safety Glasses
- Bouffant Caps
- Extended Extra Protect Gloves – All sizes
- Isolation gloves
- Bleach wipes
If you can sew, you can help us out!
We are currently accepting handmade items as a back-up option should we not have access to medical grade items. All handmade items will be thoroughly professionally disinfected before use.
Donations accepted Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- FROM DIVISION SE just south of 68th Street, turn into the drive for Spectrum Health South Pavilion. and the Pine Rest “Service Entrance”. The street address for the drive is 6850 S. Division, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548.
- Drive (east) to the STOP sign.
- Turn left (north).
- Follow the signs to the Receiving Dock.
- If you need to drop off your donation later than 3:30 p.m., please email Donations@pinerest.org
If you have questions or are unable to travel to Pine Rest to drop off donations, you send us an email to coordinate a pick-up, at: