The Pella Clinic provides Pella, Iowa and the surrounding communities with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults and families. Psychiatric services are available for adults. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest's resources, including experts in behavioral health care.
Westpoort Medical Plaza
2611 Washington Street
Pella, IA 50219
||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment.
Click here for a map. (Mapquest)
For after-hours emergencies and crises, please call 800-274-9278 and enter "2."
The Pella Clinic is a National Health Services Corp site.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment, call 866-852-4001.
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Parent-teen relationships
- Child behavior problems
- Marital Conflict
- Stress Management
- Divorce recovery
- Developmental Disabilities
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Religious Concerns
- Therapy for individuals, families, couples, and groups
- Psychological testing, under the supervision of a psychologist, including vocational testing, personality testing, ADHD testing, dementia testing, and testing for emotional disorders, such as depression and anxiety (Please contact our office for information regarding fees and insurance preauthorization)
- Psychiatric Services and medication management for adults
- Consultation services with physicians, pastors, school staff, and other mental health professionals
- Education and prevention programs and workshops
- Medication prescriptions and evaluations
- Referral assistance for hospitalization
- The Pella Clinic is a National Health Services Corps site
Pine Rest offers Speakers Bureau presentations free of charge as a community service. Speakers are available for business groups, service organizations, schools, religious groups and other organizations.
Popular Presentation Topics:
- Anxiety & Worry
& Conflict Resolution
- Eating Disorders
- Faith and Life
- Grief & Loss
- Marriage and Relationships
- Mental Health Issues
- Resiliency Training
- Suicide and Trauma