The Northeast Clinic is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, north of 3-Mile Road off the Beltline.
Pine Rest’s Northeast Clinic provides the communities of northeast Grand Rapids with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest’s resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866-852-4001.
3225 N. Evergreen Drive NE, Suite 301
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Click here for a map. (Google Maps)
For after-hours emergencies, please call the Pine Rest Contact Center at 616-455-9200 or 800-678-5500.
- Anxiety/Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- School and Adjustment Disorders
- Relationship Confilicts, Marital and Divorce
- Parent/Child Conflicts
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Use Disorders
- Anger Management
- Psychiatry Evaluation, Child, Adolescent, Adult and Older Adult Consultation and Medication Management
- Nursing Support
- Psychological Assessment and Appraisal
- Counseling and Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Consultation with Primary Care, Churches and Schools
Kenya Alexander, MD
Gary Bonn, LMSW
Patrice Cisco, MSW
Nancy Hart, LMSW, MA
Christine Keener, LMSW, CAADC
Leah Aren Lord, LMSW
Tatjiana Maric, MD
Caselda Maywell, LLP
Suzann Ogland-Hand, PhD
Mon Poulose, MD
Kaarin Anderson Ryan, PhD
Mark Steenwyk, PsyD
Brie Walter-Rooks, LMSW, CAAC
David D. Vander Velde, DO
William Walters, DO
Greg Weichhand, LLP, CAADC
Greg Weichhand, LLP, LLPC
Mikhila Wildey, PhD
Stephanie Zwart, LMSW