Pine Rest’s Psychiatry Residency Program continues to be represented at the annual American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) MindGames competition with a Top 10 placement for the second year in a row!
MindGames is a fun way for psychiatry residents to test their knowledge on patient care, medical knowledge and psychiatric history. This year’s team included Elise Anderson, MD, Andrew Bartholomew, MD, and Timothy Oja, DO. We are proud to share that out of 99 teams competing, our residents earned 7th place!
Well done and congratulations to all!
A complete list of the top ten programs from this year’s competition are as follows:
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
- Nova Southeastern University Orlando
- UTHealth Houston
- Duke University
- Henry Ford Health System
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Norton School of Medicine
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services & Michigan State University College of Human Medicine Psychiatry Residency Program
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Psychiatry Residency Program – Columbus, Ohio
- One Brooklyn Health/Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- University of Florida – Gainesville