Onsite and Virtual Care Available
We are providing telehealth services for most treatment during COVID-19 including psychiatry, individual therapy, group therapy, and IOP for substance use disorders. In addition, we are now offering limited in-person treatment for individuals who are ineligible for or unable to use teletherapy. Please call 866.852.4001 to set up your first appointment, and we can review which type of service will best suit your situation.
The Zeeland Clinic is located in Zeeland, Michigan, not far from Holland and the outlying areas of Grand Rapids.
The Zeeland Clinic is one of Pine Rest’s outpatient clinics. The clinic is located in Zeeland, Michigan, within the Medical Office Building adjacent to Zeeland Community Hospital. Pine Rest’s Zeeland Clinic provides the local communities with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest’s resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- 8333 Felch Street
- Suite 201
- Zeeland, MI 49464
- Phone: 616.741.3790
- Fax: 616.741.3792
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
- Marital issues
- Divorce adjustment
- Difficulties in aging
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Self-esteem issues
- Affective disorders (Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and more)
- Work stress
- Parent/child conflict
- Spiritual problems
- Grief and loss
- Counseling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups
- Psychological, employment, court, personality evaluations
- Substance abuse/addictions education for schools, parent groups, and industries
- Psychiatric services, including medication management, consultations and evaluations
- Referrals to other local or national treatment programs or services