Onsite and Virtual Care Available
We are providing telehealth services for most treatment during COVID-19 including psychiatry, individual therapy, group therapy, and IOP for substance use disorders. In addition, we are now offering limited in-person treatment for individuals who are ineligible for or unable to use teletherapy. Please call 866.852.4001 to set up your first appointment, and we can review which type of service will best suit your situation.
Pine Rest’s Holland Clinic provides the Holland community with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest’s resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- Holland Clinic
- 926 Washington Ave.
- Suite 210
- Holland, MI 49423
- Phone: 616.820.3780
- Fax: 616.820.3785
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
- Work stress
- Difficulties in aging
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Divorce adjustment
- Parent/child conflict
- Spiritual problems
- Grief and loss
- Issues of self-esteem
- Marital issues
- Substance abuse/addictions
- Counseling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups
- Psychological, employment, court, personality evaluations
- Substance abuse/addictions evaluations and counseling
- Substance abuse/addictions education for schools, parent groups, and industries
- Psychiatric services, including medication management, consultations and evaluations
- Referrals to other local or national treatment programs or services