Traverse City Clinic
Life is challenging, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Whether you’re seeking help for yourself, a co-worker, or a loved one, Pine Rest’s Traverse City Clinic is here to help you, your family, and friends through complicated or difficult times.
Our clinicians serve people of all ages and treat a variety of mental health issues. Our staff of highly trained psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers provides quality, professional services in a timely, comprehensive, compassionate, professional and Christian manner.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- Traverse City
- 1050 Silver Drive
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Phone: 231.947.2255
- Fax: 231.947.5982
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
For after-hours emergencies, please call Third Level Crisis at 231.922.4800.
The Traverse City Clinic is located at 1050 Silver Drive, Traverse City, MI 49684.
From the south:
Head north on US-31/M-37 (which becomes Division Avenue) past Meijer. Turn left at the stoplight at Silver Lake Road/14th Street. Turn right onto Frankie, which becomes Silver Drive. Our building is on the left.
From the north:
Head south on US-31/M-37 (Division Avenue) to 11th Street and turn right. Continue past Elmwood Avenue; turn left onto Silver Drive; follow the green Pine Rest signs.
Our building is reddish stucco; our sign is on the building. Entrance is on the west side.
- Stress Management
- Grief and Loss
- Cognitive Functioning
- Family, Marital and Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Infant Mental Health
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Spiritual Issues
- Parent-Child Conflict
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Substance Use & Addiction
- Counseling and Psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for chronic suicidality and self-harming behaviors
- Psychiatric Evaluations, Consultation and Medication Management
- Substance Use/Addictions Evaluation and Treatment
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Evaluation and Treatment
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Consultation with physicians, churches, agencies and schools
- Employee Assistance Program
- Infant and early childhood services
- Senior Services