Accepting New Patients!
Onsite and Virtual Care Available
We are providing telehealth services for most treatment during COVID-19 including psychiatry, individual therapy, group therapy, and IOP for substance use disorders. In addition, we are now offering limited in-person treatment for individuals who are ineligible for or unable to use teletherapy. Please call 866.852.4001 to set up your first appointment, and we can review which type of service will best suit your situation.
Pine Rest Portage Clinic
The Pine Rest Portage Clinic provides Portage, Michigan and the surrounding communities with quality behavioral and mental health services, including therapy, counseling, psychological assessment and testing, as well as access to psychiatry and medication services. Services are available for children, adolescents, adults, families and older adults.
The Pine Rest Portage Clinic location has access to all of the counseling and therapy resources of the entire Pine Rest organization, including experts in behavioral health, partial hospitalization, inpatient treatment and residential services.
Making the decision to seek help can be a difficult one. You can expect helpful, respectful counselors and therapists here to put you at ease. Flexible day or evening appointment times are available.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment, call 866.852.4001.
- 1350 West Centre Avenue
- Portage, MI 49024
- Phone: 269.910.7327
- Fax: 269.910.7328
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
Counseling & therapy services are available for a wide range of mental or behavioral health concerns, including:
- Individual, couples, group and family counseling and psychotherapy
- Treatment of mood, anxiety and other mental health concerns
- Treatment of substance use disorders, including Intensive Outpatient (IOP) group services
- Treatment for relationship and communication difficulties
- Premarital counseling and assessment
- Group therapy for Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Christian counseling
- Psychiatric medication services
- Referral to other treatment or programs, including inpatient & partial hospitalization programs
Evaluations & Assessments
- Psychological & psychiatric evaluations
- ADHD & related behaviors evaluations
- Court evaluations
- Disability needs assessments
- Educational assessments
- Employment / return-to-work assessments
- Pre-surgical evaluations