Accepting New Patients!
Onsite and Virtual Care Available
We are providing telehealth services for most treatment during COVID-19 including psychiatry, individual therapy, group therapy, and IOP for substance use disorders. In addition, we are now offering limited in-person treatment for individuals who are ineligible for or unable to use teletherapy. Please call 866.852.4001 to set up your first appointment, and we can review which type of service will best suit your situation.
Pine Rest’s Kalamazoo Clinic provides the community with quality behavioral health services and substance use treatment. The clinic has access to all of the resources of the entire Pine Rest organization, including experts in behavioral health and addiction at every level of care.
Making the decision to seek help can be a difficult one. You can expect helpful, respectful counselors and therapists here to put you at ease. Flexible day or evening appointment times are available.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- 1530 Nichols Road
- Kalamazoo, MI 49006
- Phone: 269.343.6700
- Fax: 269.343.4831
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
Services are available for a wide range of mental or behavioral health concerns, including:
- Individual, couples, group and family counseling and psychotherapy
- Treatment of mood, anxiety and other mental health concerns
- Treatment of addiction/substance use disorders
- Treatment for relationship and communication difficulties
- Premarital counseling and assessment
- Christian counseling
- Psychiatric medication services
- Referral to other treatment or programs, including inpatient & partial hospitalization programs
Substance Use Treatment
The Kalamazoo Clinic is now able to offer the broadest continuum of substance use treatment in Southwest Michigan. Our team includes an addiction medicine specialist and many Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CAADC).
- Assessment and evaluation
- Medically assisted treatment
- Intensive outpatient programs (a.m. and p.m.)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Detoxification, residential and inpatient (co-occurring) services (provided at the Cutlerville campus)
Evaluations & Assessments
- Psychological & psychiatric evaluations
- ADHD & related behaviors evaluations
- Court evaluations
- Disability needs assessments
- Educational assessments
- Employment / return-to-work assessments
- Pre-surgical evaluations