Pine Rest Portage Clinic
The Pine Rest Portage Clinic provides Portage, Michigan and the surrounding communities with quality behavioral and mental health services, including therapy, counseling, psychological assessment and testing, intensive outpatient treatment for substance use disorders, as well as access to psychiatry and medication services. Services are available for children, adolescents, adults, families and older adults.
The Pine Rest Portage Clinic location has access to all of the counseling and therapy resources of the entire Pine Rest organization, including experts in behavioral health, partial hospitalization, inpatient treatment and residential services.
Making the decision to seek help can be a difficult one. You can expect helpful, respectful counselors and therapists here to put you at ease. Flexible day or evening appointment times are available.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment, call 866.852.4001.
- 1350 West Centre Avenue
- Portage, MI 49024
- Phone: 269.910.7327
- Fax: 269.910.7328
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
Counseling & therapy services are available for a wide range of mental or behavioral health concerns, including:
- Individual, couples, group and family counseling and psychotherapy
- Treatment of mood, anxiety and other mental health concerns
- Treatment of substance use disorders, including Intensive Outpatient (IOP) group services
- Treatment for relationship and communication difficulties
- Premarital counseling and assessment
- Christian counseling
- Psychiatric medication services are available through our other Pine Rest locations.
- Referral to other treatment or programs, including inpatient & partial hospitalization programs