Traverse City Clinic
Life is challenging, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Whether you’re seeking help for yourself, a co-worker, or a loved one, Pine Rest’s Traverse City Clinic is here to help you, your family, and friends through complicated or difficult times.
Our clinicians serve people of all ages and treat a variety of mental health issues. Our staff of highly trained psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers provides quality, professional services in a timely, comprehensive, compassionate, professional and Christian manner.
- Traverse City Clinic
- 1050 Silver Drive
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Phone: 231.947.2255
- Fax: 231.947.5982
From the south: Head north on US-31/M-37 (which becomes Division Avenue) past Meijer. Turn left at the stoplight at Silver Lake Road/14th Street. Turn right onto Frankie, which becomes Silver Drive. Our building is on the left.
From the north: Head south on US-31/M-37 (Division Avenue) to 11th Street and turn right. Continue past Elmwood Avenue; turn left onto Silver Drive; follow the green Pine Rest signs.
Our building is reddish stucco; our sign is on the building. Entrance is on the west side.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
For after-hours emergencies, please call Third Level Crisis at 231.922.4800.
- Addiction & Substance Use
- Adoption & Foster Care Issues
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Chronic Pain
- Codependency Issues
- Coping with Medical Conditions
- Couple / Marital Relationship Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Family Issues
- Panic Disorder
- Parent-Child Conflict
- Postpartum Depression & Other Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders & Schizophrenia
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Phobia
- Spiritual & Religious Issues
- Stress Management
Our highly trained psychologists and social workers provide professional services with compassion and understanding, providing treatment for children, teens, adults and seniors as well as couples and families. Most treatment is in the welcoming environment of our clinic, and our clinicians now offer online teletherapy so you can pursue treatment from the comfort of your home or office.
Our clinicians can provide services for most concerns via online video chat similar to Facetime or Skype. These teletherapy sessions are helpful for individuals with difficulty travelling to our Traverse City location.
We use evidenced based therapies including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for chronic suicidality and self-harming behaviors
- Interpersonal Therapy (IP)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Psychiatric Evaluations, Consultation and Medication Management
Testing and Assessments
- Addiction & substance use evaluation
- Psychiatric evaluations
Addiction and Substance Use
We provide treatment and evaluation both in our clinic and through online video connections.
- Evaluation for substance use disorder
- Individual and group therapy
- Family intervention and therapy
- Residential detox (Grand Rapids)
- Inpatient care for adults with co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders (Grand Rapids)