Outpatient Services in Iowa
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services outpatient clinics located in Des Moines and Pella provide behavioral health services including psychiatric treatment, counseling and therapy for children, adolescents, adults and older adults within the context of our mission. The Iowa clinics are part of the larger Pine Rest organization located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Counseling and therapy for individuals, couples and families covering most behavioral health concerns
- Group therapy and support groups
- Psychological testing (Pella only)
- Premarital assessment and counseling
- Referral to other treatment or programs including inpatient and partial hospitalization
New Client Forms
You must bring a completed New Client Form to your first visit. Print out the appropriate form for you, your child or your patient. The form must be completed in black or blue ink.
Release of Information Forms
In order to share your information with your healthcare provider(s), you will need to complete and sign a Release of Information form. Please note complete the form for the clinic where your services are being provided. A sample has also been supplied. Please complete in black or blue pen and fax to 616.281.6394.