Onsite and Virtual Care Available
We are providing telehealth services for most treatment during COVID-19 including psychiatry, individual therapy, group therapy, and IOP for substance use disorders. In addition, we are now offering limited in-person treatment for individuals who are ineligible for or unable to use teletherapy. Please call 866.852.4001 to set up your first appointment, and we can review which type of service will best suit your situation.
Pine Rest Northeast Clinic
The Northeast Clinic is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, north of 3-Mile Road off the Beltline.
Pine Rest’s Northeast Clinic provides the communities of northeast Grand Rapids with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest’s resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- Northeast Clinic
- 3225 N. Evergreen Drive NE
- Suite 301
- Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Phone: 616.364.1500
- Fax: 616.364.6400
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
- Anxiety/Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum
- School and Adjustment Disorders
- Relationship Conflicts, Marital and Divorce
- Parent/Child Conflicts
- Gender and Identity Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Substance Use Disorders
- Anger Management
- Psychiatry Evaluation, Child, Adolescent, Adult and Older Adult Consultation and Medication Management
- Group Therapy
- Nursing Support
- Counseling and Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Consultation with Primary Care, Churches and Schools