Forest Hills Clinic
We are committed to supporting the mental health needs of children, young people and their families.
Every practitioner at the clinic is credentialed, licensed and trained to address the unique challenges children and adolescents face, while supporting and helping the rest of the family.
Our team will work with you to get an accurate diagnosis and age-appropriate treatment plan.
Our ultimate goal is to maximize quality of life and potential at school, home and in the community for every child, adolescent and family member.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866.852.4001.
- Psychotherapy for children, adolescents and their families including play therapy, family therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Interpersonal Therapy (IPT).
- Psychiatric evaluation, consultation and medication management
- Referrals to treatment programs including partial hospitalization and inpatient programs
- Consultation services for pastors, physicians, school officials and other mental health providers
- Forest Hills Clinic
- 877 Forest Hill Avenue SE
- Suite C
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Phone: 616.258.7507
- Fax: 616.827.4714
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
- Adjustment Issues
- Adoption & Foster Care Issues
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attachment Disorders
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Conduct Disorder/Anti-Social Personality
- Coping with a Medical Condition
- Depression and other Mood Disorders
- Divorce & Blended Family Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Parent-Child Conflict
- Self-Harm Behaviors
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Substance Use
- Tourette’s Syndrome