The Lake Odessa Office is one of Pine Rest's outpatient locations. The office is located in the Lakewood Family Healthcare building, just off Tupper Lake Road on Laurel Drive.
Pine Rest Lake Odessa Office provides the Southeast Kent, Barry and Ionia County communities with quality behavioral health services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest's resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866-852-4001.
450 Meadow Run, Suite 300
Hastings, MI 49058
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. by appointment.
Click here for a map. (Google Maps)
For after-hours emergencies, please call the Pine Rest Contact Center at: 800/678-5500.
- Stress management
- Marital and relationship problems
- Difficulties at work or school
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Self-esteem issues
- Parent/child conflict
- Spiritual problems
- Grief and loss
- Counseling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Substance abuse evaluation and treatment
- Consultations with pastor, physicians, and school officials
- ADD testing
- Referrals to other programs such as partial hospitalization and inpatient treatment