One Employer, Endless Opportunities
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. As one of the largest behavioral health care providers in the United States, we offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs.
- Rich, multidisciplinary clinical teams
- Practicing evidence-based therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, emotion focused therapy, dialectical behavior therapy and applied behavioral analysis
- Integrated care for co-occuring behavioral health and substance use disorders with services including MAT, residential detox, IOP, individual therapy, relapse prevention and family therapy
- Specialty clinics for assessment and testing, substance use disorders and neuromodulation
- Psychiatric and psychological forensic services
- Clinic locations and teletherapy opportunities available both in Michigan and in Iowa
- Opportunities for community involvement including Pax Crisis Response and Faith Community Outreach
- Associate member of the National Network of Depression Centers
A culture of learning
- Learn from your peers. Last year we employed over 230 psychologists and social workers in our outpatient network.
- Pine Rest is a designated teaching hospital of Michigan State University-College of Human Medicine.
- Dynamic interdisciplinary teams include psychiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, recovery coaches and more.
- Free continuing education opportunities.
- Professional growth reimbursement and educational/conference days for full-time clinical staff.
- Opportunities to participate in research.
Exceptional benefits include…
- Competitive salary package
- Generous paid time off
- Continuing education & educational assistance
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- Retirement match contribution
- Flexible schedules
- And much more!
Who we’re hiring
We are seeking fully licensed clinical psychologists and social workers with child, adolescent and family experience as well as certified advanced alcohol and drug counselors. Contact Adam if you do not see the position you are interested in or are a Masters or Doctoral level candidate seeking licensure supervision and training.
- LMSW / LISW