We’re Expanding – Immediate Need!
Start-up bonuses up to $1,000.
Our therapists focus on patient care.
We are seeking positive, self-motivated licensed therapists who want to improve the lives of children, adolescents and/or adults as a part of our outpatient clinical group – a diverse, multidisciplinary team of over 350 behavioral health professionals serving our fast-growing network of 19 outpatient clinics, including a telehealth clinic. Our goal is to provide a satisfying and fulfilling practice where you are free to focus on providing excellent clinical care by surrounding you with a dedicated staff to manage the scheduling, billing and other supportive functions.
What you’ll do.
- Complete biopsychosocial need assessments and diagnostic evaluations for individuals seeking care.
- Select and implement appropriate therapeutic interventions based upon individual patient needs, diagnoses, culture, clinical knowledge, and evidence-based best practices.
- Provide individual, family, relationship and/or group psychotherapy.
- Collaborate with other treatment team members through interdisciplinary team meetings and clinical consultation.
- Complete documentation within electronic health record in a timely fashion.
- Opportunities to participate in organizational activities to develop new services, improve existing services, and engage in training and education programs
Why work with us.
- $1,000 start-up bonus.
- Stability of a competitive salary plus additional earning potential through quarterly bonuses.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance and retirement 403(b) benefits.
- Paid PTO and extended leave for maternity or paternity leave and personal or family illness.
- Supportive clinical environment comprised of talented clinicians with a wide range of clinical expertise.
- Priority access to over 70 psychiatrists and psychiatric advance practice professionals.
- Regular meetings with the clinical team to share resources, engage in clinical consultation, and support each another.
- State-of-the-art electronic record that communicates with most other healthcare systems, making you part of the total healthcare team.
- Investment in your growth and development of clinical expertise by providing various continuing education and training opportunities, as well as continuing education time and funding to attend conferences of your choice.
- Additional compensation for advanced training in Dialectical Behavior (DBT), eating disorders, and substance use disorders treatment (CAADC or CADC).
- License fees and malpractice insurance paid for by Pine Rest.
Who we’re hiring.
We’re looking for therapists who …
- Are licensed to provide Behavioral Health Care in the State of Michigan
- Have training and clinical experience in providing outpatient psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and/or groups
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to work well with individuals across healthcare system
- Clinical training and expertise in DBT, evidence-based practices for PTSD, eating disorder treatment, or substance use disorder treatment.
If you do not see the position you are interested in or are a Master’s or Doctoral level candidate seeking licensure supervision and training, contact Kathy Mitchell.
Why Pine Rest
We are committed to providing compassionate, high-quality behavioral health care and offer a full continuum of mental health and substance use disorder services. Through numerous training programs, psychiatric research studies, and partnerships with organizations throughout the communities we serve, Pine Rest provides an environment that values training and education, evidence-based care, and innovative solutions to behavioral health needs with numerous opportunities for clinical specialization and career advancement.
Amy, Clinic Manager
“I really appreciate the variety of specialties and projects at Pine Rest. I’ve had many opportunities to participate in program development, community based committees, and robust training opportunities.”