Nursing Careers at Pine Rest
We are currently hiring Registered Nurses for full and part time positions.
Up to $2,000 in start-up bonuses for Hospital Based Services RNs!
One Employer, Endless Opportunities
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. As the fourth largest behavioral health care provider, in the United States, we offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs.
A culture of learning
- We’re a designated teaching hospital of Michigan State University-College of Human Medicine with behavioral health education programs at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- Learn from your peers. Last year we employed 255 RNs and hosted over 500 nursing students.
- Be part of dynamic interdisciplinary teams including psychiatrists, physicians, nurse practitioners, social workers, activity therapists, psychiatric technicians and more.
- Free, on site continuing education opportunities.
- Opportunities to participate in research.
Exceptional benefits include…
- Up to $2,000 in start-up bonuses for HBS RNs
- RN clinical advancement ladder
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- Retirement match contribution
- And much more!
Healing moments begin with you.
Pine Rest nurses are compassionate, committed to excellence and empowered to make a difference through our relationship-based care approach. As part of a multidisciplinary team, they positively affect outcomes for patients and the community by working collaboratively with other disciplines.