One Employer, Endless Opportunities
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. As the fourth largest behavioral health care provider, in the United States, we offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs.
A culture of learning
- We’re a designated teaching hospital of Michigan State University-College of Human Medicine with behavioral health education programs at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- Learn from your peers. Last year we employed 255 RNs and hosted over 500 nursing students.
- Be part of dynamic interdisciplinary teams including psychiatrists, physicians, nurse practitioners, social workers, activity therapists, psychiatric technicians and more.
- Free, on site continuing education opportunities.
- Opportunities to participate in research.
Exceptional benefits include…
Up to $8,000 RN start-up bonus through June 30, 2021, for positions in any of our 24/7 facilities.
- Up to $2,000 RN start-up bonus for all other positions
- Up to $1,000 LPN start-up bonus
- RN clinical advancement ladder
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- Retirement match contribution
- And much more!
eightWest interview with our Chief Nurse Executive, Gretchen Johnson DNP, MSN, RN-BC
Pine Rest Hospital and Residential Services cares for people in need by bringing together those who are suffering with those who are called to serve through healing relationships.
Click on photos above to view larger and read captions.