Join Our Team!
WE ARE OFFERING GENEROUS START-UP BONUSES
for RNs, LPNs, Outpatient Therapists, Case Managers, Psych Techs, Nurse Techs, Medical Assistants and Environmental Services Techs
One Employer, Endless Opportunities
We invite you to join our team and become part of a dynamic organization united to bring healing moments to those we serve!
Generous start-up bonuses between $1,000 – $2,000 for new hires ranging from entry-level Psych Techs, Nurse Techs, LPNs, Environmental Service Techs, and Medical Assistants to experienced RNs, Case Managers and Outpatient Therapists.
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. We offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs, including:
- Pine Rest is the fourth largest behavioral health services provider in the United States, serving nearly 50,000 individuals per year.
- A full continuum of services for behavioral health and addiction — psychiatric urgent care, inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient, telepsychiatry, teletherapy and residential.
- Serving children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Designation as a teaching hospital of Michigan State University with behavioral health education programs at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- Over a 100-year tradition of providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
Pine Rest highlighted on eightWest’s Job Connect
A video tour of Pine Rest
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- $2,000 Start-Up Bonus for RNs
- $1,000 Start-Up Bonus for LPNs
- $1,000 Start-Up Bonus for Case Managers and Outpatient Therapists
- $1,000 Start-Up Bonus for Psych Techs and Nurse Techs
- $1,000 Start-Up Bonus for Environmental Services Technicians
- $1,000 Start-Up Bonus for Medical Assistants
- Medical plan: 2 healthcare plans to choose from
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life and AD&D insurance: Coverage for employee and dependents
- Competitive time-off package (based on length of service)
- 403b retirement benefit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts: Health & Dependent Care
- Payroll direct deposit
Learn more about specific positions…
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
300 68th Street SE
PO Box 165
Grand Rapids, MI 49501
Don’t see your ideal job listed?
Complete this form to let us know your interest.