In order to protect community health during COVID-19, all open/drop-in interviews are cancelled until further notice.
However, we are still actively hiring and looking for great job candidates!
One Employer, Endless Opportunities
We invite you to join our team and become part of a dynamic organization united to bring healing moments to those we serve!
Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. We offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs, including:
- Pine Rest is the fourth largest behavioral health services provider in the United States, serving over 56,000 individuals last year.
- A full continuum of services for behavioral health and addiction — psychiatric urgent care, inpatient, partial hospitalization, outpatient, telepsychiatry, teletherapy and residential.
- Serving children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Designation as a teaching hospital of Michigan State University with behavioral health education programs at bachelors, masters, doctoral, residency and fellowship levels.
- Over a 100-year tradition of providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
Don’t see your ideal job listed?
Complete this form to let us know your interest.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Medical plan: 2 healthcare plans to choose from
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life and AD&D insurance: Coverage for employee and dependents
- Competitive time-off package (based on length of service)
- 403b retirement benefit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts: Health & Dependent Care
- Payroll direct deposit