Patient Visitor Protocols
- Visits will take place only with the people the patient has identified as allowed to visit them.
- All visitors will be screened for infectious disease prior to entry.
- Minors under the age of 14 will not be permitted on the unit.
- All visitors will be required to present picture identification and will be asked to sign in when they arrive.
- Upon arrival, all visitors will be required to agree to our statement and commitment to safety.
- One visitor per patient only will be allowed, with the exception of adolescent units where two visitors per patient are allowed.
- Visiting will only take place in designated areas on the units. Visitors are not allows in patient rooms.
- Visitors cannot bring patient belongings to them unless prior arrangements are made with staff.
- All items brought in will be checked by staff. We reserve the right to withhold any items that may be dangerous to the patient or others on the unit. Handbags, purses, backpacks, coats and pocketed items including cell phones, keys, wallets, are not allowed on the unit. We provide lockers outside the units to secure visitor belongings, but it is best if these items are kept secured in the visitor’s car.
- Visitors may not bring or consume food or beverages.
- More information about restricted items can be found here under ‘Items You Should NOT Bring.’
- If visitors do not comply with current Infection Prevention Standards and Protocols, they will be asked to leave. Patients that do not comply with current Infection Prevention Standards will be returned to the unit and the visit cancelled for the day.
- The patient’s physician or treatment team has the right to limit visits if needed.
Visiting Hours By Unit
**Visiting hours subject to change without notice. It is recommended that you call ahead to confirm hours before your planned visit.**
|PATIENT UNIT||WEEKDAY VISITS||WEEKEND VISITS|
|Child & Adolescent||Monday/Wednesday (6:00 - 7:00 PM)||Saturday/Sunday (4:00 - 5:00 PM)|
|Cypress (Adolescents 13-17 & Young Adults 18+)||Tuesday/Thursday (7:00 - 8:00 PM)||Saturday/Sunday (Noon - 1:00 PM)|
|Elm (Adults)||Wednesday (6:00 - 7:00 PM)||Saturday/Sunday (1:00 - 2:00 PM)|
|Oak (Adults)||Wednesday (7:00 - 8:00 PM)||Saturday/Sunday (2:00 - 3:00 PM)|
|Hickory (Adults)||N/A||Saturday/Sunday (3:30 - 4:30 PM)|
|Redwood (Adults)||N/A||Rooms 818-834 w/ red dot: Saturday 2:00 - 3:00 PM | Rooms 810-851 w/ blue dot: Sunday 2:00 - 3:00 PM|
|Aspen (Adults)||Tuesday/Thursday (6:00 - 7:00 PM)||Saturday/Sunday (1:00 - 2:00 PM)|
|Older Adult (not including Close Observation Area)||Tuesday (4:00 - 5:00 PM)||Saturday (1:00 - 2:00 PM)|
|Older Adult Close Observation Area||Thursday (4:00 - 5:00 PM)||Sunday (2:00 - 3:00 PM)|
Last updated: February 2023