FundRACING for the Pine Rest Patient Assistance Fund
Join ‘Team PR Pacing’ today to show your support for mental health awareness during the Fifth Third River Bank Run on May 12, 2018!
For the 2nd year in a row, Pine Rest has been chosen as an official Charity Partner for the Fifth Third River Bank Run!
Our running team, Team PR Pacing, will once again support the Pine Rest Patient Assistance Fund, which offers assistance to those who are in need of mental health care but experiencing financial hardships.
Pine Rest is Proud to be a Charity Partner
for the 2018 Fifth Third River Bank Run!
Learn How You Can Volunteer at the Fifth Third River Bank Run!
Join Team PR Pacing today!
As a fundraiser for Team PR Pacing, you pledge to raise at least $100.00 to support the Patient Assistance Fund.
One hundred percent of every Team PR Pacing fundraising dollar will be used directly and immediately to help individuals and families get the help they need without cost being a barrier to treatment.
Perks for Team PR Pacing members include:
- Team PR Pacing logo moisture-wicking running shirt. (*Deadline to join Team PR Pacing and receive shirt is April 12, 2018.)
- Goodie bag on race day with Pine Rest swag, snacks and more.
- Free training events offer the chance to meet up with other Team PR Pacing runners.
- Secured bag check at the Pine Rest booth on race day.
- Tour of Pine Rest so you can see for yourself how your fundraising dollars are changing lives.
- … and much more!
Don’t want to run? No worries! Team PR Pacing also welcomes those who would rather walk, volunteer or just cheer on the team. You can also choose to simply make a one-time donation in support of the cause.
Yes, I want to join Team PR Pacing to support the Pine Rest Patient Assistance Fund!
PR Pacing 2017 Team Members Talk About Why They Run
Team PR Pacing Raised Over $12,000
at the 2017 River Bank Run!
Thank you to everyone who supported Pine Rest as a charity partner pick for 5/3 Bank’s 40th Anniversary River Bank Run in 2017. With your support, we raised over $12,000 for the Pine Rest Patient Assistance Fund.