For more information, please call Cindy or Amy from Pine Rest at 616.281.6363 x2450.
Facilitator: Sessions are usually led by Nicholas Deboer, LMSW.
Guest Speaker: Susie Marsh, Moxie Life Organizing, will present the topic “Hoarding: What you need to know”
Our support group for Families & Friends of Aging Adults is designed specifically for those who are caregivers to older adults, and provides an opportunity to gather information, gain answers and grow.
What to expect:
- Information – Past topics have included financial planning, coping with hearing loss, Alzheimer’s, dementia, depression, managing stress and guilt, and much more.
- Ideas – Fresh thoughts about how to manage, where to call, how to get help, how to solve problems.
- Encouragement – Other caregivers understand your situation better than anyone else.
- Support – A positive atmosphere can help you overcome the challenging tasks involved in caring for loved ones.
- Confidentiality – Your personal and family concerns are not shared outside the group.
New members are welcome to join at any time.