Tonight’s Topic & Guest Speaker
Not Your Grandma’s Retirement Home, Elliot Talen, Leisure Living Management
Our free support group for Families & Friends of Aging Adults is designed specifically for those who are caregivers to older adults, and provides an opportunity to gather information, gain answers and grow.
What to expect
- Information – Past topics have included financial planning, coping with hearing loss, Alzheimer’s, depression, managing stress and guilt, and much more.
- Ideas – Fresh thoughts about how to manage, where to call, how to get help, how to solve problems.
- Encouragement – Other caregivers understand your situation better than anyone else.
- Support – A positive atmosphere can help you overcome the challenging tasks involved in caring for loved ones.
- Confidentiality – Your personal and family concerns are not shared outside the group.
- New members are welcome to join at any time.
- Facilitator: Sessions are usually led by Nicholas Deboer, LMSW.
For more information, call Thornapple Evangelical Covenant Church at 616.240.1154