Our support group for Families & Friends of Aging Adults is designed specifically for those who are caregivers to older adults, and provides an opportunity to gather information, gain answers and grow.
What to expect:
- Information – Past topics have included financial planning, coping with hearing loss, Alzheimer’s, dementia, depression, managing stress and guilt, and much more.
- Ideas – Fresh thoughts about how to manage, where to call, how to get help, how to solve problems.
- Encouragement – Other caregivers understand your situation better than anyone else.
- Support – A positive atmosphere can help you overcome the challenging tasks involved in caring for loved ones.
- Confidentiality – Your personal and family concerns are not shared outside the group.
New members are welcome to join at any time. View our full year’s schedule below for exact dates and guest speakers.
For more information, please call Cindy or Amy from Pine Rest at 616.281.6363 x2450.