EAP & Crisis Response Services | Who We Serve
Churches / Church Assistance Programs
Request a Proposal
Interested in learning more about EAP for your business or organization?
Church Assistance Program
Our Church Assistance Program provides services from a Christian worldview that is sensitive, inclusive and without apology. Through our Church Assistance Programs, we provide expert support to leaders of Christian organizations as well as staff, members and all their household members.
In 1910, Pine Rest was founded on the belief that faith is a powerful and personal element in life and must be included in how each of us deals with hardships. Pine Rest was originally founded by the Reformed Church in America and the Christian Reformed Church and has deep ties with many Christian denominations, local churches and other faith-based organizations. We have 12 chaplains on staff to support our patients and staff and have provided Clinical Pastoral Education to over 1,000 ministers, chaplains and lay people.
Client Success Stories
“The Pine Rest Church Assistance Program has been a tremendous blessing for us. We can provide people with great Christian help and support as they face the challenges of life and work through some of the difficulties we face in a broken world.”
Pastor Ron Kool, Hillside Community Church
- Services delivered from a Christian world-view that is sensitive, inclusive and without apology
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to faith and ministry “culture”
- Transparent interactions in an ethical partnership
- A partnership philosophy based upon servant leadership principles
- Prioritized focus upon supporting ministry leaders and equipping them to lead well
- Mission-driven consultants who deeply view their involvement as part of God’s calling upon their life