Ryan LaRue, LMSW
Ryan is a fully licensed master social worker as well as one of our Vice Presidents. He received his bachelor’s degree at Calvin College and his Master’s degree in Social Work at Grand Valley State University.
He has a passion for working with troubled and broken marriages, whether it be from years of fighting, being emotionally and physically distant from each other, or from a sexual affair. Men seek out Ryan’s help in healing from pornography and other sex addictions. Ryan is a faith based, Christian counselor.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Couple / Marital Relationship Issues
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Pornography / Sexual Addiction
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Spiritual / Religious Issues
- Older Adult
- Campus Clinic
300 68th Street SE Building A, Entrance A2
Grand Rapids MI, 49548