Ryan LaRue, LMSW
Ryan is a fully licensed master social worker and manager working at the Christian Counseling Center. He received his bachelor’s degree at Calvin College and his Master in Social Work at Grand Valley State University.
He has a passion for working with troubled and broken marriages, whether it be from years of fighting, being emotionally and physically distant from each other, or from a sexual affair. Men seek out Ryan’s help in healing from pornography and other sex addictions as well. Ryan is a faith based, Christian counselor.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Couple / Marital Relationship Issues
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Pornography / Sexual Addiction
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Spiritual / Religious Issues
- Older Adult
- Christian Counseling Center
1870 Leonard Street NE
Grand Rapids MI, 49505