Nicole Wyngarden, PhD
Dr. Wyngarden, Licensed Psychologist, came to Pine Rest in 2012 as a pre-doctoral intern. She completed rotations in neuropsychology, the child and adolescent inpatient unit, and outpatient therapy. Prior to beginning at Pine Rest, Dr. Wyngarden completed her BS degree in psychology at Grand Valley State University and she went on to complete her MA and PhD in clinical psychology at Northern Illinois University.
Dr. Wyngarden’s research has primarily focused on interpersonal violence, specifically dating and domestic violence. She has clinical experience in treating mood disorders, anxiety, adjustment difficulties, anger, domestic violence, behavioral problems, and relationship issues in adults, adolescents and children.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD / ADD) Assessments
- Couple / Marital Relationship Issues
- Learning Disability Assessments
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Older Adult
- Psychological Consultation Center
300 68th St SE Building C, Entrance C3
Grand Rapids MI, 49548