Eric E. Erickson, DO
Dr. Erickson is a board certified psychiatrist in general adult psychiatry and addiction psychiatry. He enjoyed a private practice in Chicago for nearly 20 years prior to joining Pine Rest in 2014. Dr. Erickson received his general psychiatry training at the University of Illinois at Chicago and Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago.
Dr. Erickson has expertise in both outpatient and inpatient treatment settings and provides care for patients 18 years of age and older. His years of clinical experience and service in several professional hospital committees and medical director roles has shaped his advocacy for achieving quality and compassionate care for individuals with mental health needs.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Older Adult
- Pine Rest Lakeland Clinic
3950 Hollywood Rd, Suite 200 Entrance B
St. Joseph MI, 49085