Emily White, LMSW, BCBA
Emily is a Licensed Master Social Worker and Board Certified Behavior Analyst. She completed her bachelor’s degree in psychology from Grand Valley State University and Master’s in Social Work from Western Michigan University before completing her education through the Florida Institute of Technology and becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Emily has been working at Pine Rest with individuals from 2 years of age and up since 2010. Emily specializes in utilizing behavioral interventions and parent training to address ADHD, anxiety, autism and depression.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder / Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Family, Parent, and Child Issues
- Social Phobia
- Christian Counseling Center
1870 Leonard Street NE
Grand Rapids MI, 49505