April Allen, MA, CAAC, Limited Licensed Psychologist
April is a limited licensed psychologist working at the Hastings and Caledonia clinics.
She received both her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Western Michigan University. Prior to coming to Pine Rest, she worked as an outpatient therapist at Touchstone Innovare in Grand Rapids. She received her internship training at Barry County CMH where she also worked as a case manager.
She is a Certified Advanced Addictions Counselor and has training with Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, as well as Cognitive Therapy.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Childhood Behavior Problems
- Family, Parent, and Child Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Mood Disorders (Depression / Bipolar Disorder)
- PTSD / Trauma / Sexual Abuse
- Substance Use / Substance-Related Disorders
- Caledonia Clinic
6505 Cherry Meadow Drive SE
Caledonia MI, 49316