Pine Rest provides an environment that allows you to learn, grow and develop in a variety of ways. We offer countless career enhancement and advancement opportunities because of our size, scope of services, and specialty programs, including:
- Leading behavioral health services provider in the region and one of the largest behavioral health providers in the U.S.
- A full continuum of services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
- Designation as a teaching hospital by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services with educational programs in the behavioral health field at bachelors, masters, doctoral, and residency levels.
- Over a 100-year tradition of providing behavioral health services with professional excellence, Christian integrity, and compassion.
• Hospitalization Services – We manage 200 licensed beds with the majority of these beds located on our main campus through 7 specialty units, including a child and adolescent unit, an older adult unit, and a unit for co-occurring behavioral health/substance use disorders. In addition, Pine Rest and Mercy Health Saint Mary’s (MHSM) offer a psychiatric medical unit at the MHSM downtown Grand Rapids campus.
• Partial Hospitalization Programs (Day Programs) – Our hospital offers partial inpatient programs for children & adolescents, adults, and a Mother and Baby Program for perinatal mood disorders that allows mothers to bring their infant along to treatment. The Mother and Baby Program is only the 3rd of its kind in the United States.
• Outpatient Clinic Network – Counseling, psychiatry, group therapy, and support groups provided by 19 clinics located throughout West Michigan, Northern Michigan and Iowa. All outpatient locations have access to resources at the main campus.
• ECT & TMS Clinic – As a part of our full continuum of services for depression, we provide Electroconvulsive Therapy and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in a clinic on our main campus.
• Psychological Consultation Center – State-of-the-art testing and comprehensive clinical history are conducted to provide recommendations for short- and long-term treatment planning. Specialties include ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, head injury, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, dementias, and forensic psychiatric evaluations.
• Addiction Services – A full continuum of services range from residential detoxification to traditional outpatient services.
• Residential Programs – Programs include an adolescent residence, home settings for adults with developmental disabilities, and a secured facility for adults with chronic and persistent mental illness.
• Community Services & Outreach – Behavioral health services and community case management to the homeless and underserved population in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Medical plan: 2 healthcare plans to choose from
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Life and AD&D insurance: Coverage for employee and dependents
- Competitive time-off package (based on length of service)
- 403b retirement benefit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts: Health & Dependent Care
- Payroll direct deposit
We invite you to join our team and become part of a dynamic organization united to bring healing moments to those we serve. Please click on the orange "Job Seekers" box to the left to see what exciting opportunities are currently available.