The Caledonia Clinic is one of Pine Rest's outpatient clinics. The clinic is located in Caledonia, Michigan, just off M-37.
Pine Rest's Caledonia Clinic provides the Southeast Kent and Barry County communities with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest's resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
9090 South Rodgers Court, Suite D
Caledonia, MI 49316
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866-852-4001.
For after-hours emergencies, please call the Pine Rest Contact Center at 616-455-9200 or 800-678-5500.
Click here for a map. (Google Maps)
- Stress management
- Marital and relationship problems
- Difficulties at work or school, including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Self-esteem issues
- Parent/child conflict
- Spiritual problems
- Grief and loss
- Counseling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Early childhood and adolescent services
- Consultations with pastor, physicians, and school officials
- ADD testing
- Referrals to other programs such as partial hospitalization and inpatient treatment
April Allen, MA, CAAC
Douglas Cushman, LMSW
Judith Froedtert, CAC-1, DCSW, LMSW
Michael Harris, LMSW
Grey R. Larison, PhD
Kristen Ranson, LMSW
Andrea Reiffer, MSW, LMSW
Michael Thebert, MD
Leslie Visser, MA