Expand access to behavioral health care with telepsychiatry.
Expert care. Anywhere.
Your patients can get expert care with telepsychiatry, which uses secure video conference technology for face-to-face appointments with highly qualified mental health providers. We screen and select telespychiatrists, then match them to your culture and your needs. We’re removing geographical barriers to care with telepsychiatry, which enables real-time, high quality appointments using secure video chat technology.
With telepsychiatry, you can create a compassionate, healing environment for your patients.
We make it possible for you to implement telepsychiatry within your organization by:
- Providing telepsychiatrists that match your culture and volume needs
- Assisting you to maximize payor reimbursement
- Helping you adhere to telepsychiatry regulations including HIPAA, CMS consents for care and other special circumstances
- Identifying high quality, cost-conscious hardware and software solutions or intensifying with your telemedicine system
- Credentialing and overseeing telepsychiatrists using standards applied to other Pine Rest psychiatrists
- Weekend, weekday, evening, part time and full time options
- Assistance with project planning and implementation support to meet your needs
Organizations that can benefit from telepsychiatry
- Community mental health organizations
- Emergency rooms
- Eldercare facilities
- Inpatient hospitals
- Jails, prisons, corrections
- Multi-site coverage
- Outpatient clinics
- Population health strategy
- Primary care practices
- Residential services
Aaron Plattner, MD, Adult Psychiatrist
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
“After a short time, the patient and the provider connect in a way that makes them forget they’re not physically in the same room.”