Strengthen your behavioral health strategy with a unique partnership.
Unlimited partnership options
If you’re eager to provide more complete behavioral health support for your patients, consider Pine Rest Behavioral Health Solutions. Our partners include hospitals, community mental health agencies, residential and outpatient services.
Improving behavioral health care requires an integrated and innovative approach. We work seamlessly beside our partners to provide excellent mental health service in their communities.
Ask us about:
- Population health initiatives that encourage collaboration among health care delivery systems, public health agencies and community-based organizations.
- Our growing network of telepsychiatrists that provide care in inpatient, outpatient and residential settings.
- Value-based care, bundled payments and other reimbursement strategies focused on lowering costs, coordinating care and improving health outcomes.
- Change management consultation that addresses the “people” aspect of change, engaging employees at all levels of the organization to work toward common objectives and deliver results.
- ECT program consultation to help you use the most current electroconvulsive therapy technology for safe treatment of various mental health problems.
Medical Health Systems
Marry your strengths with ours. Hospitals and large medical inpatient treatment and out-patient facilities can benefit from our help. Talk to us about:
- Consultation on behavioral health care issues
- Management of behavioral health services
Primary/Specialty Care Groups
Ready to help your primary care offices provide integrated care? Talk to us about:
- Models of psychiatric consultation including telepsychiatry
- Creative co-location of mental health specialists
- New or existing behavioral health services
- Shared or complete management of behavioral health services
“Much of what (primary care) doctors do is mental health work. Without integration, we won’t be able to provide support to patients with mental illness.”