Pine Rest has been working alongside medical organizations helping them fill the gaps in behavioral health services for more than a dozen years. As one of Michigan’s leading mental health providers, and one of the nation’s largest, Pine Rest is a qualified resource on behavioral health care. Our relationships with medical communities are many and varied.
Our partnering philosophy is simple.
- Local care is best if possible.
- We partner when we are invited into a community.
- We have expertise and leadership resources in behavioral health. However, you know your community best and we respect and value coming along side your community.
Consult. Staff. Manage. Partner. Support. Build. And more. We work well with primary care practices, hospitals, management groups, and health plans. And we respect your local culture, weaving our services into the fabric of our clients’ facilities and practices.
Just as importantly, we’re mental health providers ourselves. That means we face the same changes and challenges you do—every day. And we continually draw from that experience to provide creative solutions that support your work in your community.
Pine Rest Behavioral Health Solutions can help you:
- Improve your bottom line
- Establish high quality services
- Provide staffing & management support
- Expand & improve services
- Develop, implement & manage psychiatry models
“Pine Rest is here. They’re visible. They want to be involved. With a national company, you don’t always get that.” - Kim Maguire, Mercy Health Partners Chief Nursing Officer