The Pine Rest Telehealth Clinic offers supportive group therapy for adults who wish to process and overcome some of the challenges that come with living with depression and anxiety.The purpose of the group is to help diminish feelings of depression and anxiety, shorten duration of depressive and anxious episodes, teach strategies of coping, and help group members feel more in control of their lives.
This group may be appropriate for you if you:
- Are looking for information about daily skills to manage anxiety and depression.
- Would like to connect with others who have similar struggles.
- Have been struggling with mental health concerns to the point where you and your therapist have discussed additional supports outside of individual therapy.
You can expect to learn how to:
- Increase positive activities in your daily life
- Address negative thought patterns
- Have healthy communication and boundaries with others
- Better manage stressors in your life
- Maintain a healthier lifestyle and routine
- Improve diet/nutrition and sleep habits
- Manage feelings of loss, grief, guilt, and shame
This group meets weekly and new group members are welcome to join at any time.