Something for Everyone!
The Rustic Market is located in a spacious 6,000 square foot building next to the Big Red Barn on 68th Street and Madison Avenue in Cutlerville (formerly the Cutler Farm).
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
389 68th Street S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
616-455-2522, call for weekly specials
Proceeds from the Rustic Market are used to extend the ministry of Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services through the Patient Assistance Fund (PAF). PAF provides financial assistance to individuals, children, and families in the community who need mental health care, but have little or no means to pay for services. Since opening in 1971, the Rustic Market has generated over
$3 million for PAF.
Three Ways to get Involved
Come find a new treasure at a bargain price. Items include:
- Clothing and accessories for all ages and sizes
- Household goods and kitchenware
- Furniture and small appliances
- Toys and games
- Books and greeting cards
- Tapes and CDs
- Sporting goods
Don't throw away when your gently used items can be used for a great cause!
- Donation hours end a half hour before the Rustic Market closes
- East Entrance of the old barn for easy access to unload your donations
- Receipt forms available for your tax records
Volunteers have a great time doing a wide variety of “work” such as:
- Organizing & stocking merchandise
- Sorting and pricing donations
- Using whatever skills they offer!
If you are interested in volunteering at the Rustic Market, please call 616/455-2522. Flexible hours. Church groups and youth/senior groups looking for a project are also welcome.