At Pine Rest, we understand psychiatric services and what’s required to make them work—the facilities, staffing, management, and the financials. Staffing levels are often puzzling in psychiatric care. We can help you design a nursing and non-nursing staffing pattern that fits the needs of your population and acuity. We know how to run successful psychiatric programs and find good people and we put that to use for our medical partners, like you, who rely on us for highly individualized staffing and management support.
Pine Rest Behavioral Health Solutions can co-locate clinicians in group practices. We can staff, manage, co-manage, own, or co-own psychiatric departments in hospitals across the state and the region—all our partnerships are individually crafted to reflect our clients’ need and interests—often they’re delivered with no outward sign of our presence. We work seamlessly within your environment.
Talk to us about…
- Contract managing your psychiatric services
- Nursing staffing levels
- Co-locating clinicians in your primary care group practice
- Recruiting psychiatry staff
- Consulting on staffing efficiencies
- Staff contracting and oversight
- Creative co-location and partnership arrangements