The Portage Clinic provides the Portage community with quality behavioral health services, including therapy for both mental health and substance use disorders. Services are available to children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. Treatment formats include individual, couple, family, and group interventions, as appropriate. The clinic has access to all of Pine Rest's resources, including partial hospitalization, inpatient treatment, and residential services. Psychiatric medication services are available for Portage Clinic patients through our sister Kalamazoo Clinic when needed.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866-852-4001.
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Substance abuse/addictions
- Life changes
- Relationship issues
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anger and behavioral problems
- Counseling and therapy for individuals, couples and families, ages 2 - 100+
- Christian counseling through Pine Rest's designated Faith Community Outreach clinicians
- Treatment of mood, anxiety and other mental health concerns.
- Treatment of substance use disorders. Intensive Outpatient and/or weekly group services are available if needed at our Kalamazoo Clinic.
- Evaluation of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and related behaviors.
- Psychiatric medication services are available through our other Pine Rest locations.
- Treatment for relationship and communication difficulties
- Professional evaluations for educational, employment, court or disability needs
- Referral to other treatment or programs, including Inpatient and partial hospitalization programs.
- Educational presentations to schools, organizations and industry