Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services offers outpatient care for substance use disorders at eleven licensed locations in Michigan. Services are available for adults, adolescents and children. Treatment services include:
- ASSESSMENT: All licensed clinics are staffed by highly trained and experienced staff members that are proficient in working with both mental health and substance use disorders. All persons seeking assistance will be provided with a comprehensive assessment that will determine the most appropriate level of care. Treatment recommendations take into account personal preferences and individual need.
- INDIVIDUAL: This level of care is characterized by one-to-one sessions with a therapist that specializes in the treatment of the specific problem or problems of the individual. Frequency and length of treatment are determined by the accomplishment of mutually established treatment goals.
- GROUP THERAPY: This level of care is provided in a group-based environment. Groups generally meet once a week and are problem specific in nature. Groups are facilitated by a therapist who is qualified and experienced in one of the following areas;
- Relapse Prevention
- Pre-Treatment Groups
- Family Issues
- Legal Issues, i.e., Drunk Driving 3rd Offense and Cognitive Behavioral Treatment
- INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT: This level of care is also a group-based service that meets for three hours, three to four days or evenings per week. This service is designed for those whose situation requires increased intensity and structured monitoring. This service is only available at our Kalamazoo and Campus clinics.
All treatment services include continued assessment of individual needs. Upon completion of any one level of care, a referral is made to either another level of care in the continuum and/or community resources that support recovery.
Offices are located in Cutlerville, Grand Rapids, Holland, Zeeland, Kalamazoo, Caledonia, Grand Haven, Grandville, and Muskegon. Here is a list of clinics that provide outpatient addiction services:
North Shore Clinic
To access services, call 866-852-4001.