The Northwest Clinic is located at 2118 Three Mile Road NW in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Pine Rest's Northwest Clinic provides the northwestern Grand Rapids community with quality behavioral health services, including therapy and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, adults, and families. We have immediate access to all of Pine Rest’s resources, including experts in behavioral health, and inpatient hospital services.
To schedule a new outpatient appointment call 866-852-4001.
- Grief and loss
- Workplace stress
- Spiritual problems
- substance abuse/addictions
- Self-esteem issues
- Sexual abuse
- Parent/child conflict
- Marital and relationship problems
- Individual psychotherapy for all ages
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for chronic suicidality and self-harming behaviors
- Family therapy
- Marital therapy
- Psychological testing
- Psychiatric consultation and treatment
- substance abuse/addictions evaluation and treatment
- Consultation services for pastors, physicians, school officials, and other mental health providers
- Referrals to treatment programs, including partial hospitalization and inpatient programs