Leadership training is available for management, supervisors, union leadership, and other leaders to assist them in working more effectively with their staff and employees.
- Recognizing common signs and indicators of emotional stress and/or substance abuse/addictions
- Increasing confidence in observing and documenting work performance or aberrant behavior in co-workers
- Understanding how personal problems and substance abuse/addictions may interfere with work performance
- Learning specific skills and techniques in communication, listening, and confrontation
- Examining the roadblocks to effective leadership and increasing confidence in referring co-workers for help
To learn more about EAP and other services Pine Rest offers to area businesses, contact Michael Reiffer, LMSW, EAP Program Manager, at 616/281-6305.